1. Container house brief introduction
Container house is designed and developed according to the standard size of shipping container. Transportation is designed in
accordance with a standard ISO shipping container. The corner casting structure enables lifting capability utilizing a crane in the
same manner as a standard ISO shipping container.
2. Container house characteristics
1) Good ability to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage.
2) Could be lifted, fixed and combined freely.
3) Heatproof and waterproof.
4) Cost saving and convenient transportation (Each 4 container house can be loaded in one standard container)
5) Service life can reach up to 10 - 15 years
6) We can provide the service of installation, supervision and training by extra.
|Q345B steel structure+ two-sides 0.45mm steel sheets + 70mm PU foaming integrated formed roof + Electrical tube and wiring +outdoor connection socket+distribution box|
|steel struction chassis + 18mm thickness cement-fiber board + 2mm thickness PVC floor sheet (glass wool insulation for optional)|
|50/75/100mm EPS sandwich panel, rock wool sandwich panel,glass fiber sandwich panel, or PU sandwich panel|
|Door System||Steel door / Fire-proof door / Sandwich panel door|
|Window System||Aluminum alloy shutter window and the plastic-steel window, single or double glass|
|Floor System||PVC, plywood or customized|
|Option||Drainage system||Provided plan, design and constrution|
|Electric system||Provided plan, design and constrution|
|Resistant temperature||-40ºC to 40ºC|
|Earthquake resistance||Grade 8|